Project 2021-1-IT02-KA210-ADU-000030445 Mind Their Health – Inclusion and health through food.
Project Acronym MTH
Project Start Date 14-11-2021 Project End Date 14-11-2022
Project Total Duration 12 months
Project budget 60.000.00 €
The aims of this project are the following:
1) Raise and implement public awareness of people with neurodegenerative diseases;
2) Support and encourage the social inclusion of people with neurodegenerative diseases;
3) To train the staff of the partner agencies developing specialized knowledge and soft skills in the specific field of neurodegenerative diseases (8 people form each partner except for Crowdaid).
A.1. Project management and coordination (coordination, financial management, monitoring and evaluation);
A.2. Creation of the staff and caregiver course program on the theme of “nutrition and neurodegenerative diseases” (Creation of a multidisciplinary team composed of n.1 expert of each partner association, except Crowdaid); A.3 Staff training and caregiver (3 training modules);
A.4 Communication and dissemination of activities and results (Activities on social media and information events).
- “practical handbook of advice for proper nutrition for people with neurodegenerative and neuromuscular diseases”
- online interactions on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Website and Tik Tok;
- 24 staff members and caregiver trained
LA FORZA DI NEMO: project management (including communication between partners), financial management, organization of the kick-off meeting, creation of a training module (analysis of the needs of people with special diseases to improve the quality of life of the people, providing clinical care, well-being and logistical assistance), partecipation in the training course, selecting the staff who will participate.
FAMS: The association will participate in the creation of the “Training course for staff and caregivers” (generalization of accessible tourism, and the exercise of the right to leisure for people with disabilities through different lines of action: training and awareness, information and advice, prospecting and analysis and vacation programs) and will select the staff who will participate and will contribute to activities.
AYPB: The association will participate in the creation of the “Training course for staff and caregivers” (psychological analysis of persons with disabilities and their families) and will select the staff who will participate and will contribute to activities.
CROWDAID: The association will coordinate the communication and dissemination of the activities and will take care of the technical part of the course, developing the web site.