Project “Psy Health Development – Psy HD”
Erasmus + 2018 Key Activity 1 – “Adult Education”
Duration of the project: 12 months (01.06.2018 – 31.05.2019)
The leading organization of the project is the Association of Young Psychologists in Bulgaria, which is a non-governmental organization in order to support the development of specialists in the sphere of psychology, social activities and education. The association organizes and fulfills its objectives by conducting seminars and trainings for experts dealing with areas where psychology has an important role (education, career counseling, health and medicine, sports, culture). The organization works on projects that successfully integrate children, young people and adults from marginalized groups through counseling, career development, education. The Association of young psychologists in Bulgaria has often partnered with local municipal authorities, schools and universities, as well as other non-governmental organizations.
The Project “Psychological Health Development” focuses on ways to spread good practice and broaden the expertise of formal and informal learning experts with new competences in the field of mental health, group work and leadership. The implementation of mental health methodologies and programs will help in school networks and in marginalized communities. Main objectives of the project:
• To develop key skills and to improve the professional competence of the teaching and non-teaching staff of the Association of Young Psychologists in Bulgaria.
• To improve their knowledge, skills and personal competences to work with elderly people and people at risk through innovative trainings, including in other EU Member States.
• Exchange good practice on psychological health and consultation with an already-established company at European level. The main activities are: • Organization and management of the project;
• Preliminary training of applicants for mobility;
• Implementing Mobility in Greece: – Practical courses and trainings in other Member States of the European Union
The number of participants in the mobility in our partner organization in Greece will be 14 experts and volunteers of the Association of Young Psychologists in Bulgaria. The duration of the mobility is 10 days.
The present project is funded under the Erasmus + Program and the Association of Young Psychologists in Bulgaria is responsible for the content of this document and under no circumstances can it be considered as an official position of the European Union and the National Agency.