Project „Arbitration – an alternative method for resolving legal disputes“
The project is funded under contract №BG05SFOP001-3.003-084-C01 / 29.01.2021, co-financed by the European Union through the European Social Fund.
„Arbitration – an alternative method for resolving legal disputes“ BG05SFOP001-3.003-0084 funded by the Operational Program: Good Governance, co-financed by the European Union through the European Social Fund.
It is implemented by the Association of Young Psychologists in Bulgaria, Varna and the Open Door Foundation, Pernik.
The main goal of the project is:
Promotion and development of alternative methods for resolving legal disputes
Promotion of arbitration proceedings as an alternative method for resolving legal disputes
Improving the efficiency of arbitration proceedings in line with good practice in Europe and worldwide
Arbitration proceedings in favor of the administration of the judiciary.
Our project idea will explore the practices for ADR in particular – Arbitration in Bulgaria and good world practices. Achieving the strategic goal of the project requires creating conditions for quality arbitration. Also, knowledge of the benefits of arbitration by stakeholders. With this in mind, the project envisages logically related and complementary activities to improve the quality of arbitration and promote it among the target groups. There is a separate study and analysis of the case law in cases for annulment, enforcement and annulment of arbitral awards. An analysis of good practices for international arbitration with recognized global models is envisaged. The aim is to identify and overcome common gaps in arbitration and to create conditions for the adoption of good world practices. The analyzes will be formed in electronic editions and presented at a round table conference, where they will be discussed with the target groups. An information campaign will be conducted to promote arbitration in the form of information events.
The project is implemented under the Operational Program „Good Governance“ with a duration of 15 months by the beneficiary and the partner.
The total value of the project is BGN 86,510.81, of which 85% (BGN 73,534.19) are provided by the European Social Fund, and the remaining 15% (BGN 12,976.62) are national funding.